Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween Grad Wrap Party

Before I cover the rest of the 2010 Savannah Film Festival, I want to back track a day and cover the Halloween Grad Wrap Party that took place on October 29th. We had just wrapped production on The Sandwich, Young, Awkward and Stupid, and Why I'm Afraid of the Dark and wanted to celebrate. To do so, we threw a section-wide Halloween grad wrap party in Katy Lowe's backyard / apartment.

I came as the Wes-Tron 3000: A Filmmaking Machine. My robot body was a card board box I spray painted gray. The box was covered in little inside jokes that people in the film department would find funny.

The party was a lot of fun. It started pretty chill but got kind of crazy once we moved inside. I'll just say this-- it ended in an intense dance off and a cake fight. I'm not sure what it is about me going to parties ending in cake fights... perhaps I should stop bringing cake. Still, it was a great night.

Kristen Hall took a lot of pictures with her T1i. You can enjoy them below.



This is the work of Justin, Katy and Alana.


Kurt was a madman all night.











Christoph looked like a bad ass.





Dance off!

The Wes-Tron never stops moving.




Justin has skills. He took this while throwing cake into Katy's face. The look on Kristen's face is that of pure terror. She was fearing for her T1i.

That about does it for the wrap party. Stay tuned for more on the Savannah Film Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment